- CREMA - Cloud-based Rapid Elastic Manufacturing
- EPS 4.0 - Elastic Process Support for the Manufacturing Industry
- SIMPLI-CITY - The Road User Information System of the Future
- u’smile - Josef Ressel Center for User-friendly Secure Mobile Environments
- CDL-Flex - Software Engineering Integration for Flexible Automation Systems
The VISP Ecosystem represents a set of different prototypes that are designed to create an ecosystem for elastic stream processing applications. These applications consist of individual building blocks to ease the creation of new applications. The VISP Ecosystem covers the complete lifecycle for stream processing applications, ranging from the inventarization of the building blocks and the design of the application, over the deployment up to the usage monitoring and optimization at runtime to ensure a high quality of service compliance.
More information can be found on the project website: https://visp-streaming.github.io
Browser-based Online Game
The browser-based online Game Born to be a Star allowed user to emulate the daily life of musicians ranging from composing and recording songs, playing gigs, enjoying life up to the long term goal of becoming a star. This PHP-based game was developed and operated between 2004-2007 and at hosted up to 1500 active user.